Sunday, January 20, 2013

[ePalestine] A Rabbi's Path to Palestinian Solidarity (By Mark Karlin, Truthout - Interview) - A MUST READ

"For me, the bottom line is this: the cornerstone value of my religious tradition commands me to stand in solidarity with all who are oppressed. It would thus be a profound betrayal of my own Jewish heritage if I consciously choose not to stand with the Palestinian people."


Change the boundaries of stereotypes, and the mass majority are for justice, 
Sam 



-----------------------------------------------------------------------

ePalestine Blog:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Everything about this list:

To unsubscribe, send mail to:
epalestine-unsubscribe@lists.riseup.net

To subscribe, send mail to:
epalestine-subscribe@lists.riseup.net